Core Source Technologies
Centrally located on the I-270 Technology Corridor.
20410 Century Blvd.
Germantown, MD 20874
November 2015, Core Source Presents "Small Business Start-Ups"
September 2015, ISO Recertification
July 2015, Core Source identified as Vicor Certified VAR
August 2013, ISO Recertification
September 2012, Core Source Presents, "Environmental Sealing Techniques"
August 8, 2012, ISO Recertification
September 26, 2011, Rebranding as a Solutions Provider
September 21, 2011, Core Source receives ISO recertification
September July 21, 2011 Core Source Presents, "A Guide to Successful Compliance Testing"
September, 2010, Core Source, Ashton Engineering, and Eagle Sales sign agreement
September 10, 2010, Core Source receives ISO recertification
September July 22, 2010 Core Source Presents, "Thermal Management Principles at the System Level"
April 2010 Core Source announces new strategic alliance partner First Source Electronics
2010 Expansion of Prototyping Lab Space
October 2009 Core Source Technologies receives ISO certification
October 2009 Core Source holds their 6th Annual Open House
May 2009 Core Source Technologies moves closer to ISO certification
- Increased efficiencies and effectiveness
- Increased customer satisfaction and retention
- Improved employee motivation, awareness, and morale
- Reduce waste and increases productivity
May 2009 Core Source Technologies accepts Visa and MasterCard
March 2009 Core Source Technologies and Met Laboratories announce a Strategic Alliance
September 2008's Annual Open House
- NPI - Seamless Product Transitions - presentation and discussion sessions with round-table discussions that followed.
- Microsoft Word "Tips & Tricks" - Sr. Technical Writers held training sessions and round-table discussions answering participant questions
Core Source employees (Mechanical Engineers, Compliance Engineers, Mechanical Designers, PCB Designers, Supply Chain Managers, Technicians, and Technical Writers)were available to answer questions during this event. Attendees stayed afterwards to ask their specific questions.